Friday, June 17, 2011

First Letter Home/June 16, 2011

The MTC is great, I've seen a lot of my friends and have made a ton of new friends. Everyone here is super positive and just motivated to do the work. We had a little fireside with the MTC Presidency yesterday and they told us to write home today, but I will normally be emailing you. Well my companions name is Elder Chugg, he is from Ogden, UT and he seems like he is a pretty sweet kid. He is going to Atlanta, Georgia. I'm actually the only one in my district that is going to DC, but there are people in my zone that are going to the same mission as me. The other two in my room are Elders Spear and Clark. They are both going to Atlanta as well. Elder Spear is from Mesa, AZ and Elder Clark is from SanJose, CA. I've seen Jahde and he is doing great. There are so many missionaries here! I noticed that at dinner, I'm hoping my stomach continues to hold up! It still is a weird concept that I won't be going home anytime soon, but I'm actually so busy here it doesn't really give me a whole lot of time to think of home. I'm really excited for this opportunity that I have and I can't wait to start learning more!
I love you all,
Love Elder Gleed

No comments:

Post a Comment