Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thanks for the emails and packages!! If you could email me on dearelder.com that would be so much easier so i could read the emails without using up my computer time. But things are getting better and time is going by pretty quick. My P day is on Thursday.
I will send you pictures in about two days of the people in my district. Everyone is pretty good and way cool,we all get along really well. We've already taught four lessons in Spanish and we're only going to start teaching more. Its crazy how much Spanish I already know then when I first got here. I've been doing my best to stay healthy and I have discovered that I really like salad now, weird huh? I hope everyone is doing great. I'm super excited for my experience on Sunday when I get to pass the sacrament. Elder Chugg and i are super lucky. We know that Elder Holland and Anderson will be there for sure and then a member of the first presidency. I'll let you know how it goes! once again thanks so much for the packages and letters and everything, its always super exciting to get packages and mail no matter who its from.

No comments:

Post a Comment