Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Aug. 11, 2011

HOLA!
Como estan? It sounds like you guys are doing great from what I've been hearing! What have you been up too? I feel like my life isn't too exciting sometimes because all I'm doing is learning and studying for the most part. But somehow I seem to enjoy it. \
Happy Birthday Dillon! I think your at scout camp right now so you'll probably get this at the end of the weekend but how do you feel about turning the big 16? It is definitely weird for me ha. Its probably even weirder to think that your going to be a junior in high school this upcoming year. My junior year was my favorite and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.
There always seems to be something that I think of that I need throughout the week but I can never remember when I'm actually on the computer. So I guess we will have to wait and see if I remember. Sounds like you have been pretty busy though. I'm just barely starting to get sick but i have been taking medicine, I'm hoping it will be gone by Monday! I haven't sent anything home because I want to start packing and maybe send home some stuff that I don't need so I will just sen everything home in a box or something. Thanks for everything I love you!
Sorry about the busy week with work I'm sure going up to Idaho will be a nice break! That's cool you guys started reading La Doctrina y convenios how far are you? That will be good for you guys to do for sure. I'm pretty excited about my red eye flight or whatever you called it. Its much better than waking up at 4 and then heading out. I just leave at 8:30 at night so I think its pretty nice! I am in a travel group of 10 people. I know at least 3 of them are for sure going to D.C. but I don't know about the others. I think 2 might be going to Dominican Republic. I am flying Delta though. It will be exciting and its really weird to think how much things will be different by this time come next week eh? It will be fun though and cross your fingers that I can understand the people!!
Well now about my week, Its been pretty normal for the most part. Other than that we received flight plans and received a new companion. Our new companion is Elder Jensen, he went to High school with Elder Chugg but he recently had surgery so he had to stay an extra week in the MTC, He is going to Panama and he was supposed to leave last week. He is a pretty funny kid and way good at Spanish. He leaves on Monday too. This week we went out to the Real World again. We went to the Hospital for Elder Jensen to get cleared to leave. It was a lot of fun and we talked to a ton of people just about random stuff. This one kid just came running up to us and wanted to talk to us, it was cool to see. Its great being a missionary! ha Other than that its been pretty normal, Alex Forsyth came in yesterday and it seems like he enjoyed his first day. Jordan Rupp has been here for a while now and he is enjoying it as well. I wish I could have been here in the MTC when a lot of my other friends were but its been a lot of fun meeting new people. Tomorrow we have in field orientation all day long so hopefully that will be fun! Well next time you here from me I will be in the Airport! Crazy eh? That will be awesome to hear from you guys! Stay busy and Ill talk to you in 4 days! I love you guys and remember to smile!!
Elder Gleed

No comments:

Post a Comment