Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July 28, 2011

Hola!
How is everything going on at home? It seems like you guys are just continuing with normal life, which is good! Hopefully you guys are staying busy instead of just lying around all day! So this time lets see how much I can write you before the computer that is not suppose to kick me off, kicks me off. ha So weeks here in the MTC are pretty repetitious, nothing really special that changes. Jordan Rupp came last Wednesday, it was good to see him because I haven't seen him in a while. He is going to Texas, Spanish speaking so he still has a little while. Do you guys remember T-Cap? Or Tyler Caprio? The Lehi basketball team manager? Well he is here too, I think he is actually leaving this week. Its funny because I hardly even recognized him. He is a great kid though, he will be serving in Fresno California. I will see if I can get pictures with some of my friends here. So I have a friend that went up to Utah State with me named Stephen Lew he is serving in the Tapai, Tawain mission. Well he left on Tuesday and he has the most messed up flight plans. So he left early Tuesday morning so he could fly to Michigan. Then from Michigan he will fly to Taiwan. Seems kind of counter productive doesn't it? ha I thought it was pretty funny when I heard that. Jahde leaves on Monday so that will be different. It is definitely easier to say goodbye to friends here in the MTC than it was back at home. Probably because we don't really get to hang out or talk a whole ton here at the MTC. I think he is a little nervous about the Spanish but he is mostly excited. Elder Chugg had his wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday. Some of the things he was doing were pretty funny. It kind of made me wonder what kinds of things I was doing when I was drugged up. Oh by the way the dentist that helped us out has a sister serving in the exact same mission as Jahde is right now. Small world eh? Jahde, Parker, and I took pictures for you. Things are going pretty good here in the MTC, I think Spanish is coming alright, not too bad. I love speaking it that's for sure, sometimes it just gets a little frustrating when I don't know how to say a certain word. Thanks for the package by the way! I enjoyed the little picture album! Sometimes I wish I had my yearbook or something like that so I could show everyone what people look like when I tell them stories. I don't know how but somehow we always find stories to tell each other. I don't know if I told you this but Elder Spear, One of my roommates is not the District leader, which means things are a little more relaxed now. ha Elder Wright is a good guy but he takes everything a little too serious and gets mad really easy. Elder Chugg got a letter from a friend yesterday and they couldn't believe how fat he had gotten, ha I hope that doesn't happen to me! Its crazy how time flies while your out here on a mission, already two months almost crazy stuff! So this last little week I had a little low point where I was just getting fed up with myself and all the lessons and Spanish and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to speak Spanish. Its amazing how the Lord is aware of each and every one of us, especially in our times of need. I swear every single lesson, fireside, or talk was all especially for me. They all were about motivation and things like that and its just awesome how things work out like that. So I've been able to participate in a couple more priesthood blessing and its AWESOME! I haven't given one yet but maybe soon! I started a missionary journal this week and its going to be pretty sweet by the time I get back, I'm excited to show you guys. Its got great quotes and talks, answers to questions of the soul, my own personal topical guide and some other sweet stuff! I hope you guys are keeping up on your study of the gospel and continuing to be examples in all places and in all things! You guys are awesome and I cant wait to talk to you guys on the phone in a couple weeks to hear about everything that has been going on at home! You guys are constant examples to me and I hope you know that I love you guys! Hasta Luego! Les Amo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment