Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nov. 16, 2011

Hey Familia,

How is everything going back at home? The weather has been amazing up here for the last couple of day,s on Monday it was 75 degrees. Crazy! but the name of the city I am in now is Kenzington, the living quarters are way nicer than my last area. The only bummer is I have to pay for laundry now and we have to walk the street to do it. My companion is way cool and we get along really well. My area is a car area so it looks like ill be spending the winter months in the car so I'm pretty excited about that Whoo hoo! the work is going well and we have a lot of miracles going on, its a ton of fun. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be super fat by the time I get home because of all the food I eat. Today for P day we went to the city and played football again even though it was pouring rain. It was so much fun. then we went to a seafood buffet which was apparently really fancy (yes we did go in our muddy clothes) I tried mussels and clams for the first time. And apparently the place is closed for emailing so they are kicking us out. So I'm sure your going to be ticked t but i promise I will get a letter out today. I hope your all doing well and i cant wait to here from you soon. I love you and ill talk to you soon. Don't forget to smile!
love Elder Gleed

No comments:

Post a Comment