Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nov. 9, 2011

Well hey there Family!
I got transferred! I am now in the area where the temple is at and I'm with Elder Edwards. This is his last transfer and he is from Draper. He was one of the zone leaders i went on exchanges with earlier on during my first transfer if you remember. Things are going well here. The weather is super nice its like in the 70's and I'm loving it. This week we've actually done a ton of stuff we painted an apartment, we did the rock part of a fireplace ( i don't know what you call it), I ate a ridiculous amount of food (Ive never felt so stuffed in my life), we had stake conference, and I drove 100 miles per hour in a 55 in a members car. Cool eh? I took some more picture this transfer but I don't have my camera with me because of exchanges so sorry! Maybe next week and I don't have a ton of time to email again but ill try and write a letter home and tell you more! But things are going much better than last week, I'm excited for this transfer. Sounds like the family is doing well and staying busy. Are you guys ready for Thanksgiving? I'm excited but I don't know what were doing yet I'm sure we will eat at a members house or something. Elder Valdetano cut my hair today and now I have a bald spot above my ear so I'm looking pretty good right now! SO here is a little more detail about my week: We had an investigator almost lose his thumb because a ladder fell and almost sliced it off. We had stake conference and Elder Cardon, a member of the seventy was there and I listened to the whole thing in Spanish and understood it all. Not bad eh? So a lady was cutting down some branches on her tree and then just decided to cut the whole thing down with a hand saw, so now there is a huge stick in her yard pretty much, ill have Elder Valdetano take a picture. But she lives in a town house where every one has a big tree in their yard and now she has a stick. I'm sure the land lord is going to love it when he finds out! Well i have to go unpack my stuff at my new apartment, but I hope everyone is doing well and is happy, I had to say goodbye to Hermano Paz last night and the change that the gospel has brought to him and his family is incredible you guys will have to meet him one day. But The gospel is incredible and its super important that we strive to study it everyday. We need to be constantly learning and growing so we can become more like Christ. I love you and I hope you have a great week! Don't forget to smile!
Elder Gleed

No comments:

Post a Comment